More fun things to do!
- Raven Film Center (Movie Theater) - Healdsburg
- Raven Performing Arts Theater - Healdsburg
- Cameo Cinema - St. Helena
- Transcendence Theater (Outdoor Summer Theater)
Out of this world hike: Worth the short drive.
Foothill Regional Park
Neighborhood Hike for a quick work-out:
1.4 miles from the house or 4 minute drive
Sonoma Overlook Trail in Sonoma
First St W and Mountain Overlook Trl
From the Sonoma Plaza up 1st Street, past the bike path, to the West of the cemetery. Look for the Sonoma Overlook Trail Hiking sign to find the trail ahead.
- For information on parks for hiking trails go to: http://www.sonomauncorked.com/wine-country-things-to-do/great-outdoors/parks/
- For information on where to picnic go to: http://www.drycreekvalley.org/news/2014/06/great-wineries-to-picnic-at-in-dry-creek-valley/
Nice 18-Hole course:
Windsor Golf - 4 miles from the house
Very Scenic, public and affordable 9-Hole course:
Golf Digest Ranked Top 10 9-Hole Course in America
Northwood Golf in Guernville (by the Russian River)
A favorite 18-Hole Course:
Eagle Vines in Napa
By The Water Adventures:
Johnsons Beach - This is a popular local beach in Guernville right on the river. Sept 12-13 is the famous Russian River Jazz Fest: http://www.russianriverfestivals.com/
Bodega Bay - Quaint town with shops and restaurants.
Jenner - End your day at Rivers End restaurant for the beautiful seaview.
Canoeing and more water adventures visit Guernville website http://www.guerneville-online.com/recreation.htm
For Sailing, check out Bodega Bay website http://www.bodegabay.com/things-to-do/activities/tours.
For Fishing, check out Bodega Bay and Foothill Regional Park websites: